Sunday, April 22, 2012

Trail by Hills

This past week can be summed up by hills. It started with a hilly 16 miler at Afton State Park home of the Afton 50k and 25k, and I finished up the week with a hilly 12.5k race part of the Trail Mix 50k team race. I finished 3rd overall with a 5:50 average and along with my friends Jim Felling, Brandon Heebink, and Jason Philliphi won the team competion. It was fun doing a team race again and I enjoy doing these races from time to time to race for someone other than yourself. Overall I felt the race went well I was within control throughout, but wished I woudl have pushed a little harder after passing 3rd place but somehting to improve on.  Next race on schedule is Chippewa Ice Age 50k this coming Saturday. Another high mileage week instore for this week. Just putting in the miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment